Fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct. Lint can block the flow of air, cause excessive heat build-up, and result in a fire in some dryers. The U.S. Fire Administration's study reports clothes dryer fires account for about 15,600 structure fires, 15 deaths, and 400 injuries annually.
* Does your dryer take longer to dry than it used to?
* Do you have a burning smell coming from your clothes?
* Has it been more that five years since your last vent inspection?
* Do you forget to clean your lint trap each time you use your dryer?
* Is there lint down in the lint trap area?
* Is your dryer's vent hose made from a spiral-wound aluminum flex hose, or the white vinyl flex hose?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you may be in need of vent work and or vent cleaning.
As our commitment to providing you with the best service, we include an internal dryer delinting with any vent work.
1. Local family owned-operated business
2. High customer satisifaction
3. Competitive rates
4. Quality repairs from a friendly, experienced, factory trained technican
5. Convenient service hours; weekend and evening appointments available
6. Trucks fully stocked for quicker repairs
7. Specializing in high-end appliances
8. A 20 minute prearrival call is offered for customer convenience on service day.
9. Free dryer-vent inspections to lower your risk of a dryer fire.
10.Our commitment to staying up to date on all the lastest appliance technologies and repairs by attending
factory-taught seminars and by attending continuing education classes applicable to our field.
Click here to see what our customers are saying about us
Permanent link to this article: http://kensapplianceservice.biz/